Thursday, October 21, 2010

So Yeah...

I was going to make a Big long post
But then I got lazy and decided to not
Plus people have short attention spans
And you can't keep someones attention for more then 10 Seconds
Unless you have something super interesting

So I am not going to make a big long post
Instead I am going to make a short one
So then I will have time to go watch "No Ordinary Family"
Great new TV show by the way, or at least it has been

Oh here are some really dumb facts I found to hold you over till the next post
Wich will most likely be by me, with a slim chance of Mike
Because it seems like everyone else has died
I hope it wasn't painful.

Anyways here are those facts I promised:

  • The president and CEO of McDonald’s never graduated from college. See there is hope for me
  • A group of crows is called a “murder.” That scares me!
  • The average office desk has 400 TIMES more bacteria than a toilet. Potty Humor!
  • Justin Bieber can solve a Rubik's Cube in less than 2 minutes. YouTube it, It's True!
  • Cat pee glows under a black light. Just like Nathanael's Mustache!
  • The song “I Want You” by the Beatles is almost 8 minutes long but only 14 different words are sung. Talk about Annoying!
  • Japan is distributing iPads to its sumo wrestlers because cell phones are too small for their hands. I don't know if it's true but it made me laugh!

So now go and share this wealth of Knowledge with the WORLD!

Nolan Out!