Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Director

I'm back and it hasn't been a year. For all 6 of you who read this, thank you for your continuing support of this blog. You are valued to me.

The reason I am back so soon, relatively, I have a bit of a life update. I have gotten some news about Northland Bible Camp next year. I have been asked to direct the Youth Camp session.

Now let me tell you how this all came to be, there is a bit of a call story. It's short, but cool.

This story starts during Youth Camp 2017, it was a great week and I had a blast. As I always do. Twice during this week I was approached and told that I would make a good director, now I just brushed these off as a thoughtful compliment. The week went on and it was an enjoyable time. The next week was Hockey camp, I once again got told that I would make a good director. At this point I thought, "Hey, maybe there is more to this!" Now what I did next I think is pretty neat. I pulled out my phone and added this to the notes on my phone:"Should I direct youth camp?" with the intention that if someone asked me to direct I would. That was my prayer. I kept this to myself, told know one I was praying about this. Well, as things always seem to go when you pray about them... Not even a week later, Sean Lee approached me at church and asked if I would be interested in directing Youth Camp.  ... With an answer like that, it'd be wrong to not do it. I said yes.

And that is the short but awesome story of what God is doing in my life currently.

Nolan Out!