Saturday, June 6, 2015

Just some whine

So this is just a quick rant session. Ready? Well, here we go.

So I am six weeks into this eel fishing thing and I hate myself. Once you get about a month in you just start hating it. It's like a light switch. One day you think you don't mind it, the next you hate it. Like a lot.

It's 7:21 AM. Most people are waking up. I am just about to go to bed. This is my life now. Will it ever end? I don't know. Likely. But it isn't coming soon enough, that's for darn sure!

On a much happier note, I went to McDonald's tonight. While waiting for the tide to go down me and Jessup(Jesse's eel name) went to get our favourite food. Plus it's his birthday, so celebration was in order. We are both satisfied... for a while.

The down side to this McDonald's run was that I wasn't hungry for Gerry's breakfast. Gerry is a wonderful man who cooks food for us. He is basically an angel.

I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Nolan Out!