Friday, June 19, 2015

Pearson International Airport

Well, this is it. I am officially back in the civilized world. I am sitting int this airport excted to be going to get back on to a real sleep scheduled. Now that is excited news!

Looking back, it's been a good run. After spending a total of  10 months fishing eels over the last 5 years, I know I am going to miss it, but as I sit here in this Toronto airport it is the last thing I ever want to do again. But I know when April rolls around next year and I realize that I will have to continue to be a real adult, I am going to be sad.

Looking forward, I am excited for hat comes next. I have a job interview Monday for what looks like a great job. Doing what I took in school no less. As well as starting my own business with Nathanael on the side. It's going to be an exciting summer and a more exciting year!

Well There is my boarding call so I got to go,

Nolan Out!