Saturday, July 11, 2015

Adulthood

I am officially 85% adult. Yup, that is right! I have a car, a job, and I am saving for a house.

But lets be "serious" for a minute. My job is going super well and I am loving it. I get to go and fix clients computer problems.(most of them I wouldn't even consider a problem, but I guess that is what happens when you've been to school to learn this stuff.) I work for a company called Jolera, and my boss has an amazing beard. Can't argue with that.

I have a car. It's a Hyundai Elantra 2007(Or the #EELantra, as I have offically named it) and in case you haven't seen it, here is a picture of it:

#Eelantra

It is an amazing piece of mechanical genius. But more importantly, I love it. I love having the freedom of being able to drive where ever I want, when ever I want to. If I want to go get a Pizza Pizza Panzerotti, I go and get one. It is that simple. Life.

Though I don't like the fact that I have to pay for insurance and gas. Good thing I have a job, eh? Money comes in and money goes out. My next big Purchase will be a house. So over the next year and a bit I will be saving all of my extra cash so that I can buy my dream house.

Then after I buy my house I'll only be 10% away from being a full adult. I need a wife for the last 10%.

Nolan Out!