Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Some Random Babbling

Hey!

So I think most you of you know I was in Da Soo for the Weekend, and if not get stalking me more!! Since I was in the Soo this means that I got to hang out with my family for the weekend! while I was there a few things happened,on Saturday we hung out(DUH)I also downloaded The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majorhs(sp?) Mask FOR MY COMPUTER. I know It has to be the best thing that has even happened to me, okay so that is a bit of a exaggeration, but hey, that doesn't matter! We also played old school Balderdash and that was awesome. Hey whats the opposite of Balderdash? "Hairerwalk" okay bad joke. Then on Sunday we went to Bethel Bible Chapel now there are to cool things about this place, 1: I am related to like half of the population of this church NO JOKE! and 2: It used to be a Bingo Hall, Babaha! After that we came home and I went and saw a movie with Ben! So that was my weekend.

P.S. In response to Miley Cyrus question "Don't you wish that you could be a Fly on the wall?" My Answer:NO, Why would I want to be a very small flying bug that people try to kill? So there!