Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today is the Day...

And I'm Here!

OKay so last night I went to bed late and this morning I woke up early... BAD Idea... since church was in the morning, So I was fighting the sleep Monster all morning. But is other News James Edwards was at chapel, and for those of you who don't know, he used to be my old youth leader, so that was a good time. I also very much enjoy the message he gave...

Now On to less important matters...
My Schedule for today:
Church 9:30-12:15
Lunch 1:30- 2:30
Nap Time 2:30-6:00
Church 6:30- 7:30

Now for the part of my day that I have been look forward to for a while now!

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! 8:00 Till the End... We are recording it so PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE SCORE... Haha

well It's Lunch Now So I better get going!

Nolan Out!

P.S. James Edwards you owe my a Giant Chocolate Bar!