Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a Day!

So today was an awesome day... Well except for the fact that Ben left for a week of skiing with out me... :( A whole week with out Ben in Sudbury, How am I going to Survive. But before he left town I went with him to his Spar-a-thon and watched him fight to the death! Okay not quite to the death but just watch the video below


Wanna see more of Ben Fighting Search my YouTube channel "oolism"

So that was the 1st part of my day after that Ben dropped me off at home we had our sad farewells then I went into the house. After that, even though Ben isn't in town, my day still just got better, I went sliding with my church and man it was intense. There was this jump and well it as big to say the least... Just watch the video below



so it isn't the best video, but it's the only one I have I'll be putting more on YouTube tonight, But my shoulder is KILLING me because I landed on it bad in the crash, then the GT hit me in the face so I am not feeling to good right now! :D

haha! well thats all the blabbering I've got for tonight... I might put some more Videos up on YouTube as I said before...

Nolan Out!