Monday, December 13, 2010

Beard Time!

Dear All the Orphans in the Whole World!
I want to tell you something!

Today I decided to grow a beard!
Yes a Beard!
I know I can't really grow one.
But its the thought that counts, Right?
My beard is more of an extensive 5 O'clock shadow.
In other words,
Give me like 4 months.
And my "Beard" might look like a beard!

Anyways...

Did you guys know that if you are in St. Louis it is
Illegal
To drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on curb.
This law just makes me wonder.
Do they really need this law?
Like for real?
I don't often see people sitting on the curb.
I don't often see these same people,
Drinking anything out of buckets.
Especially Beer!

Now to hold you over till the next bit of Internet food is released
Here are some weird facts:

The sloth (a mammal) moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur!

Cat urine glows under a black-light! I know someone who has a mustache that glows under black light!

The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1! Thats a lot of Fat Bugs!

The electric chair was invented by a dentist! This fact is dedicated to Ben!

Windmills always turn counter-clockwise. Except for the windmills in Ireland! What? I ask myself, why?

A hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute on average! Boom Boom Pow!

Well thats all I got today!
Nolan Out!