Sunday, December 5, 2010

An Out of Body Experience

What a weekend! well I guess that technically its not over yet, but whatever.

Anyway, this weekend has been full of awesome things. Yesterday we spent a good portion of the day constructing an "out of body experience" what does this mean?.....hehehe You will know very soon.

Christmas is approaching.... less than three weeks :s
Pretty intense right? Get on that Christmas shopping the malls are only getting crazier and crazier. I went on Friday before school was even out and it was crazy!
Also, a side note to you guys out there, bring your girlfriend, or wife, or heck bring your sister! they are better at shopping than you are. Its just a fact of life.
For the first time ever, I got like 90% of my shopping done in one trip :)
Hopefully there will be more Christmas oriented posts, but most of the other bloggers are somewhat of scrooges.
Anyway, that's my skater brained post for my skater brained weekend

peace