Tuesday, September 24, 2013

“These men who have turned the world upside down…”

These men who have turned the world upside down…


I want people to think this about me. I want to be the person who when people look at me think “Man, that guy is weird.” I mean some already do. I just want them to think that because I am a Christian and they see Jesus in me.

This is my challenge for any one who reads this for the next couple months. Live in a way where people think you are the strangest person.

Do the right thing when it isn't easy.



Don’t watch that movie even if all your friends want to. Don’t listen to that music even if it’s what everyone says is cool. Don’t go to that party even if you get mocked for not going. Read your Bible in public. Do something Crazy like this.

If you take the challenge I’ll support you and pray for you!


Nolan Out!