Wednesday, August 4, 2010

500th Friend!


I have hit the 500 mark on Facebook! This means one of 3 things!
  1. I am popular!
  2. People feel sorry for me!
  3. I have no life!

I'm going with number one it makes me feel better!

... And since today is such a big day in Nolan's Facebook world I thought I would dedicate this post to a bunch of my friends!

So without further ado a special thanks to...
  • Ben Davey for having a Nice car!
  • Joel Black for being Joel Black!
  • Mike Daoust for being a computer geek!
  • Nathanael Martin for being Homeschooled!
  • Sam Desrosiers For being Awesome!
  • Breanna Broughton for having a pool & WiFi!
  • Beatrice Blouin for being so good at selling babies on ebay!!
  • Allie White for being there!
  • Brandon Powers because he is a Zelda fan!
  • Charity Henson for the long talks!
  • Chuck Norris for lending me some of his Awesome!
  • Dan John for his great hair!
  • Jonny Sachro for the good times!
  • Lauren Woods for long talks about the end of the world!
  • Kevin and Irvin Armitage for making me cry at 5 day club!
  • James Collins for the excitement and the many adrenalin rushes!
  • Mrs. Broughton for being the coolest mom I know(Next to my own of course)!
  • Matthew Farrar for being hilarious!
  • Melissa Fong for making me a sand which!
  • Dave Houston for being a conkey!
And last but Not least...
  • My Split Personality for be so sexy!

...There is no order to this list so don't worry and I know there are lots of you who I didn't get to say anything to specifically! But thanks for being my friend! You guys all mean more then Numbers on Facebook to me!

Nolan Out!