Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dear Twitter...

Dear Twitter

Over the past years I have used you faithfully, we have became close friends! I am still a little ashamed to say that I still use facebook every day and only use you every couple days. This fact makes me sad inside. But not to fear you are still way better in so many ways, like, you rarely change your look, unlike facebook who changes her look and the way she works all the time. You're simple and easy to understand, something all guys want in a girl. You have lots of famous people following you, and now I can keep up to date on people like Taylor Swift, Owl City, Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer, you can even follow our Blog on Twitter.



But I am still waiting with great anticipation for the day that every one can see how awesome you are and make an account with you! So then I can follow them as well, and then I can know what they are doing at all times of the day!

Till the next time we meet!

Nolan Out!

Follow NolanSarlo on Twitter
Disclaimer: this post has nothing to do with Rachel O'Byrne.