Saturday, October 16, 2010

Staying Up Latee.

Hey Everyone! Nolan Here!

I am currently sitting in Ben's basement helping Ben set up Adobe Permiere CS4. This is an expensive program. But not to fear it was worth every penny we paid for it! Just think now all of the videos we make will be more AWESOME!

It is very late, I need sleep, but who am I kidding this is the weekend, I don't sleep when I have very important and classified stuff to work on!

Nolan's Secret list of Important and classified stuff:

1. Learn How to make awesome videos
2. Don't get a mac
3. Peasants Quest
4. Watch Rhettandlink videos
5. Film More Awesome
6. Figure out release date for Awesome 2.0
7.
Learn how to moon walk
8. Get Grocery's:
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • Steroids
  • Bread
  • Moose Donuts
  • Lucky Charms
9. Get Tank Repairs
10. Walk Pet Rock
11. Feed Awesome my fish
12. Sleep?

There you have it folks thats what I plan on doing in the next few days!
Also if you are a stalker and want dates, times, and locations for my life just send me a Text!

Nolan Out!