Monday, October 4, 2010

Sick

So I have been sick for almost a week now....its not cool!!!! It's probably due largely to the fact that I have gotten nearly no sleep this whole weekend. It started friday when we decided to stay up pretty much all night.....although it was fun I nearly died the next day. Anyway, I continued getting very little sleep for the rest of the weekend. It is also worth noting that sleeping at nolans house can be hazardous to your health.... why you ask? Well I slept on their brand spankin new bunk bed and in the morning I was woken to Nolan yelling BEN IT'S 8:15!!!! I then proceeded to smash my head on the ceiling. It was rather loud and Nolan's parents heard it from the next floor. For the next 2 hours I had a very unwelcome headache.....Soooooo yeah .......ceilings SUCK!!!

Because the army is just that AWESOME!!!