Monday, October 4, 2010

Today was not yesterday, Nor was it tomorrow.

Dear Readers!

I love you!
Now on to my post!

So as it stands I am sitting here on my new Alienware laptop that cost me WAY more then I should have spent and I am not regretting it one bit... LIKE COME ON! I CAN CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE KEYBOARD! As it stands it is pink, But I am going to change it soon! Because some people think pink is gay.

I don't wan't want people to think I am gay!
I am Not Gay!

Phew! Glad to get that cleard up.


Anyways I was sitting here for a while trying to figure out what I was going to share with all of you, Then it hit me. Every wants to know what I do at A&W, But alas I already made a post about that last year so if you really want to know go read it for yourself! *Blegh*

As for anything else interesting that happened today Refer to the list I wrote below:
  1. Went to work. LAME
  2. Ate Lunch. Papa Burger with extra teen sauce and extra pickels
  3. Took the bus home. Seriously every single time I take the bus I sit beside a skitso.
  4. Got rid of my "Mohawk" If you could even call it that
  5. Wrote this blog post. Isn't it exciting
  6. I didn't go to the gym. I need my own car
  7. Fought Chuck Norris. We called it a draw

Anways that was my day! And I leave what I wrote here to impact the hearts and minds of the leaders of the nations of the world!

Nolan Out!