Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yeah, my Mom Reads This Blog

That's right, my mom reads this blog. That means all moms should read it. She's leadin' by example. OF course shes a HUGE fan of Timmy Tuesday.

Anyway tonight was my second shift at the gas station, and I have to say it was SOOOO much easier than the first, I actually felt like I knew what I was doing for the most part. The one thing I hate the most is the SMOKES. Seriously some people spend more on smokes then on gas, they even buy them by the carton! The hardest part is like knowing all the smokes, I'm sooo slow at finding and restocking them haha. For the most part I've got most of the things, I just need a little practice haha.

Jesse is celebrating tonight, the Leafs won a game!

Is anyone else excited for thanksgiving? I AM! The best part is cold turkey sandwhiches (timmy style) So to get you prepared for the turkey season here are some awesome turkey facts!

Adult turkeys can have 3,500 feathers. Most turkey feathers are composted. Feathers are spread out on fields, then plowed under in the spring. The feathers decompose and fertilize the soil.

Big Bird (from Sesame Street) is dressed in a costume of turkey feathers. His costume is made of nearly 4,000 white turkey feathers (dyed yellow).

Wild turkeys spend the night in trees. They roost (perch) on the branches.

A wild turkey has excellent vision and hearing. Their field of vision is about 270 degrees. This is the main reason they continue to elude some hunters.

Turkeys have heart attacks. When the Air Force was conducting test runs and breaking the sound barrier, fields of turkeys would drop dead.

turkeys are probably the ugliest animals on earth



Nolan James Sarlo Zach ate poop when he was a baby!
5 seconds ago · ·