Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guest Blogger: Keegan McCormick

Greetings and salutations! This is Keegan McCormick, doing a guest blog post from Nathanael's account. First, allow me to introduce myself to the mass of people who read this. I'm fourteen years old and am a friend of Nathanael and Nolan. Most of my hobbies are of a nerdish nature, including video games and Nerf. Music is also one of my hobbies (I play guitar), and some of my favourite bands are Sonata Arctica, Metallica, Rhapsody of Fire, Dragonforce, and Power Quest. I'd like to say that I've also been following this blog for a while now, and am overwhelmed with joy to be posting here.

So anyway, I guess part of this "blog" thing is to tell about my day, so...

It started simple. As always, my mom had to try many times to wake me up, before I eventually did. After doing our family bible devotions and after I had ate breakfast, I mozied on down the stairs to start a day of online high school. Yes, online. As in on the computer. Anywho, after doing one quiz, two tests, and working on assignments, I commenced to eat a poptart for lunch, with chocolate milk as my ever-so-delicious beverage. That being done, my mother, my sister, and I made our way to the Ancient History course at the chapel (the learning never ends!). Fortunately, this course is moderately interesting, and people I know attend it too, which is a bonus. After I got home from that, I was faced with the strenuous task of pulling Dandelions from the yard. Boring, eh? But fear ye not, ye supense-filled readers! For I was not alone on my quest! Allow me to introduce you to the "Weed Hound" weed-puller.

So I guess you can kind of call this my weapon to face the threat that are the yellow menaces! So I began to pull up the Dandelions, first by weeding out (no pun intended) the big clusters from the group. Unfortunately, I couldn't get all the small ones as well so I have to do more tomorrow...

After that I had my supper of French Toast and MORE chocolate milk, and finished writing this post. Now I'm off to play some pwnage video games on my ultra high-spec computer!

Peace out,
Keegan