Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sooo Tired


So I was going to take another jog today, but during my nap kristen called and was like "can I come over"... It's tuesday... She didn't even blog about this on kristens thoughts... LOL

There's like nothing to write about anymore, sorry blog readers. Today I learned how to properly wash your hands, yes. YOU are doing it wrong. I have a test on it on friday... YAY.

So... Here are some sexist jokes.

Q: Why did God make women?
A: You think he's gonna wash the dishes? Aw HECK Naw!


Q: How do you know when it's time to get a new dishwasher?
A: When the old one expects you to "do your share"


Q: How long does it take for a man to make dinner?
A: As long as it takes for him to get out the belt!


You think men have it easy? You're dead wrong, they have to work up a sweat to keep taking out the belt and putting it back in again.


Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: trick question, feminists can't change anything!


Ok... So those were mean. LOOOL



So you guys are really uncreative with your book title-ing...

but i'll give you another shot.


"If I could deepfry..."

FINISH IT.