Thursday, May 27, 2010

Banana Phone


So today  at school we just had a fun day. We played a bunch of ridiculous games and then ended the day with a giant water fight. My team name was "Christian Corner" but we called ourselves "CCM" for short (Christian Corner + Michelle) Michelle was a "Sinner" who filled Rachel and Julias spot, since they ditched for Stratford. Which is strange because they were the ones who signed up the team. Go Beermans.. haha

My personal favourite game was the banana olympics. Nolan you'd love it, the teacher even told us to play it at our bible camp, so for senior boys we HAVE to do it. It's pretty simple, it's just a football course except with a banana. By the end there's mushy banana all over.. It's simply the best!

Anyway, I need your guys help on something. I have a performance June 9th, and I need songs. I need a 50's-60's rock song (no Beatles please!), and any other song no specific genre. So just leave your songs in the comments. I might even cover them and post the video on the blog... If you're lucky.

i'm contemplating upgrading my computer to windows 7 but my external drive seems to be missing....

anyway I have to go, TTYL