Thursday, May 27, 2010

NO MIKE!

No Mike! Is all I have to say to mikes post and here is why...

For one this Blog is way to awesome to be shut down for 0.1 second. Also I will be trying to Post one update a week for the summer and keep all you Non-NBCers in the know about my Life. Yay for Nolans Life!(Feel free to "boo" now)

as for my Day it was quite normal. Nothing to exciting happened. I got to sleep into 1pm today so that was nice.

I also went swimming after I went to the Gym!

And tonight I watched Sherlock Holmes with Irvin. I love that movie!


Here is a List of My top 5 Favorite Movies ever:

1. Dark Night

2. Indianan Jones 1, 2, 3, 4

3. Lord Of The Rings!

4. Sherlock Holmes

5. Star Wars All of them!

So if you ever wanna have a movie party and get me to come play one of those and I am sure to follow... Anywho I work tomorrow Morning and need some sleep!

Nolan Out!