Saturday, May 22, 2010

No Posts, MADNESS!!

It seems as though the blog has hit something of a dry spell. I would like to think of it as the calm before the storm, the storm being camp of course :D
It could also be the fact that not really anything interesting has happened of late, I mean besides the fact that both me and Nolan have been slacking off on our gym commitment.

In other news its the may long weekend and more importantly camp clean up on Monday :) This is like the cutting of the ribbon that opens the way for camp. Although camp is still several weeks away, its now close enough to say ahhhhhhhhooooooooowaaaaaaaaa!!!! As I'm sure we all are. I remain undecided as to whether I will be going to the clean up. More than likely I will, despite the ridiculous cost of gas. So to all you people in Timmins, if I can drive nearly 4 hours for camp clean up.....you darn well better be able to drive 1!!!

So until next time I bid thee all farewell......and get off your butts and DO SOME WORK!!!!

In Honor of all you graduating students out there: