Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Blog!


Guys Im 19...
Man I hate getting older...
I never ever wanna be mature...

So yesterday for my Birthday I went to a party...
But the twist in the story is...
It wasn't my Birthday party...

I would just like to take this spot to wish the following people:
Irvin
Kevin
Dan
Evelynn
Dave

Happy Birthday guys!




But before I leave I have a few more things to say!

Guys, Facebook on your birthday is a time where people feel popular...
I mean people all say "Happy Birthday" to you...
Remember before you had Facebook...
When no one ever knew when it was your Birthday...
Yeahhhh, Those were the good old days...

Now for a Short story about a boy and his friend named Papa...
This Boy and his friend Papa did EVERYTHING together...
Everything!
Then one day they were eating Lunch ...
When all of a sudden they saw this Girl...
Her name has Spicy Mama...
And she was the best thing that ever happened to this boy...
But sadly she was only a "Limited time offer"...

If you don't get this story then go to the nearest A&W and buy a Spicy Mama and then you'll see what I mean!

Haha! Thats all I got to say!
Nolan Out!