Monday, November 15, 2010

One Long/Awesome Weekend

So as many of you know this weekend was the Sudbury Youth Conference. Now this was different from all the other conferences I have ever been to for a couple reasons.

The first reason was....well it was the sudbury youth conference which = soooo much awesome, and so many awesome people in one place. Seriously I'm surprised the place didn't explode!

The second reason is that I was helping with the organization and running of the conference. It was incredible, from the time put into making the host wars video, to the time spent cleaning tables, it was all awesome.

The third reason was that yours truly was the host! Aha believe it or not I hosted variety night. It was incredible and I nearly pooped myself the whole time hahahaha.

All in all it was a great new experience and I now have so much more respect for people who organize these things on a regular basis.

Anyway, with the conference behind us, you can now expect the blog to be put into full throttle!!

Until next time
peace