Saturday, November 6, 2010

Physic, Portal and Pizza

So it appears that I am now a blogger! This has actually been a dream of mine ever since I heard about the blog and how awesome it is. When I was asked to make video blogs I thought that was great but now to be able to make written posts as well is even better! Thanks for adding me to the team!

Anyway I would just like to tell you a little bit about what happened yesterday. In physics class we had a robotics presentation from some students from the university of Ottawa. About five minutes into their presentation, the person who was presenting looked at me and said, "you look really excited about robotics" or something to that effect. This took me quite by surprise so without thinking I apologized. The result of this comment was everyone in the class turning around and laughing at me. I admit it was pretty funny. Gotta love Physics. :D

After school, Brandon Powers and I went to my neighbors house and played Portal for about four hours or so. We beat the game and had pizza for supper. Sadly, the cake was a lie. After this, Brandon and I went to Jeff's house and went in his hot tub. We ordered more pizza but instead of getting one medium pizza, somehow we got two. That was awesome.