Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lots of fun

I've had a pretty busy week! But that is no excuse not to be writing a post. I meant to put up a picture I drew, but I'm having technical difficulties loading it on. So it may be a little while before I post a drawing.

For your information, I have not been in a small hole in the ground that is covered by hungry carnivorous roaches. Because I am still very much breathing!! Unless I am some how undead... how are you to tell.

So this weekend consisted of me hanging with two of my best friends that came to visit. The kind of friends that you don't see too often so its special when you do. We even skipped church so we'd have more time with only us (don't judge!). We did have our own bible study, which was on not arguing or complaining. So the rest of the day we spent trying not to do either (which is surprisingly difficult). Apparently complaining is a sin. I think of all the times I spent complaining about stupid stuff, and I feel bad.
We did our own photo shoot that day. You know the kind, where you do crazy make-up and pick out an outfit that is too cool. One of my friends has a super awesome camera. So all the pictures came out really nice. Lots of fun!
Of course, we did go to the youth conference! But it was only for the Saturday. It was great stuff! It was crazy cool because I got to meet some people that I hadn't seen in a while, and got to spent time with a bunch of my friends. The guys did a great job in planning it!


Have a great day readers!