Sunday, November 28, 2010

Updates from a Daoust

Greetings Denizens of the interwebs!
I have come from a full weekend of social interactivityness, Sarlos, manifestations of my total lack of self esteem, Cookies, and not getting things done! Hurray for not getting things done! We salute you irresponsibility!

Anyhow, I'm currently sitting here at home; which is now more or less an empty shell around my computer desk, and I decided that I should probably start working on a blog post before I inevitably hit my "mid-sunday-evening" depression phase...
For those of you who don't know it involves Crying for 7 hours non stop, Running through my apartment complex on a murderous rampage against anybody who happens to get in my way, A brief shootout with the cops, A sudden emotional breakdown, a sincere and heartfelt apology to both the cops and the family of my victims, and finally a farewell to all the officers; which normally goes like: "Yeahhhhh, again I'm really sorry about that... Hopefully you can find those replacements... See you all later! Same time next week?"

But seriously! Every Sunday it's the same thing... I get back from church after a long weekend of what normally amounts to "Awesome in an uncompressed format" and the most I can do is sit here, kinda sleep and watch Stargate and just generally feel really awful and depressed. Like a miniature scale version of what you feel like after coming back from Youth Camp... Only without the severe cold!

Meh. I'll go feel sad later, for now I just want to make sure you all know that: yeah, we realize the blog has seen better days...
And yeah, we aren't really doing a whole lot right now that could even passably be called awesome...
And maybe we cant even get our act together enough to properly announce the release of Awesome 2.0 (FOR THE RECORD: Right now you could be watching a video showing off how awesome the new site is going to be... But noooooooo Ben had to go all Sam Desrosier on us and not show up. Thanks Ben!)

But we havnt abandoned you yet!
I mean... not all of you at least.
Er, I mean to say... We dont hate all of you...
Yet.
Maybe.