Thursday, November 25, 2010

Half way to a Grand time!

We Just Broke 500 posts!

Okay since this is the 501th post I thought I would make a post about the state of the blog!

So here it is!

So we have been kinda slow lately!
We are planning lots and not getting much done!
Are Youtube empire is soon to get a move on!

Now a Blogger update

Nolan: Posts more then everyone else... But they kinda suck!

Mike: Doesn't post, He makes drafts and I read them! Just Sayin'... But on the bright side he is still a Genius when it comes to Computer things! AND NO HE WONT FIX YOUR COMPUTER!

Ben: Anyone seen Ben? I think he may have died?

Adelle: IS AWESOME! I HAVE LOVED EVERY POST SHE HAS MADE!

Jesse: Needs to make another video with explosions! BOOM! And his posts have also been very good!

So there you have it my friends!
This is Nolan's Take on how the Blog is doing!

Have a Happy American Thanksgiving!

Nolan Out!