Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho Its back to work I go!

Yes its true!
The renovations at A&W are complete...
This means I am no longer a lifeless individual...
And I have to wake up early...
Make money...
And do profitable stuff...
Like Eating!

But enough about today lets talk about my weekend!

Now I think over this weekend I saw ever person I have ever met in my entire life!
This is because of the SYC or Sudbury Youth Conference.
And if you weren't there this makes you a bad person!
But like seriously I enjoyed Ron Hampton, he was the speaker by the way...
He spoke on Relationships but not just the Boy-2-Girl Relationships...


Friday Night of the SYC I think was like the greatest night of my life!
We totally went to all the Really Sketchy parts of Sudbury and walked around...
It was great!
I am also surprised we didn't run into the cops...
With my track record we should have!

But all in all it was the greatest weekend of my Life...
Well maybe not... But it was still AWESOME!

Now all I have to do is get over this bad case of "Post Conference Depression"

Well Thats all for now folks!
Nolan Out!