Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blogged

So here is another blog Post for you guys...

A day in the Life of Nolan Sarlo:

I wake up to the Sounds of Music play, Zach Left the Music Running all night again, and to the sound of a very loud buzzing sound, yes its my Alarm clock. I slowly roll over to see that the clock shows the time 7:25, and my clock is 8 Minutes fast and I am to lazy to fix it so I am at least 8 Minutes early for stuff. After I shut off my alarm I slowly, and when I say slowly I mean ever so slowly, like a heard of turtles slowly. But once I get out of bed I put on my VERY sexy A&W Uniform on and go upstairs and make myself a PB&J sandwich, and pour a glass of milky Goodness. Then I rush out the door, because by this time I am usually late for work. Now I am at work and because I don't want to bore you out of your mind, and your mind will melt out of your head if I told you what I do at work. So after I get off work I go home, eat and go to the Gym, I ran 3 Miles in 30 Minutes, yes be proud to be my friend, then I went home used Facebook for a while then went to Bible Study at my Church. After Church I went to... Can you guess...? If you guessed Ben's House you were right, and I am sitting here using Dan John's Computer and and talking on MSN and Posting on my Blog and Kinda talking to Ben...

So there you go You just got a Short but sweet glimpse into the VERY exciting Day to Day Life of Nolan Sarlo! :P

Nolan Out!


Follow NolanSarlo on Twitter