Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whats Always Here and Never Leaves?

So today at work... I worked. Shocking Isn't it!! Some of my Co-Workers might not say I was working but, I really was! So After I got off work I came home had a nice LONG shower, Gotta get rid of that grease it's nasty I tell you. This one time after work I peeled a layer of grease of my arm, BARF!

I AM MAD AT MARCH BREAK! You wanna know why... you don't really have a choice I am going to tell you either way... I hate March Break because I don't get one! How is that even fair everything should close down for this week, or at least A&W should close down for the week so I can not go to work, I would be very happy if that happened. I am going to start a World Wide Petition to get everything to stop for March Break, EVERYTHING! Okay BAD idea, at least I thought of an idea, better then you, you didn't even think of one, STUPID!

Well Tonight I have to go back to that evil place that makes me feel pain, I truly hate the man who invented the Gym, what an Idiot!

Okay so I am going to shut up and stop the ranting :P

Nolan out!