Monday, March 29, 2010

Jumping Over the Underside of the bridge

I GOT OFF WORK EARLY AND AM HYPER!

So I was talking to Keegan on MSN today and he said the funniest thing EVER, Here is what he Said "I see... said the blind man as he peed into the wind - It's all coming back to me now!" He basically made my day!

So that statement got me thinking... What are the biggest "Random Objects" ever made?

Google here I come!

Pizza:

Current record is 122 ft. 8 inches in diameter done in Norwood, South Africa on December 8, 1990. There ingredients were 9,920 lbs of flour, 198 lbs of salt, 3968 lbs of cheese and 1984 lbs of tomato puree.


Biggest Ball of Twine:

The Twine Ball story began in 1953, when farmer Frank Stoeber, like thousands of his rural brethren, found it tidy and efficient to roll spare bits of sisal twine into a small ball in his barn. But over the years, instead of re-using or disposing of the twine, Frank kept rolling. By 1957, his twine ball weighed 2 1/2 tons and stood 8-ft. tall. By 1961, when he turned it over to the town, Stoeber had over 1,600,000 feet of twine rolled into a sphere 11 feet in diameter.


Longest Car:

this is the longest Limousine in the world - 100 ft long, with 26 wheels. 1980 Cadillac with less than 10,000 miles.


Well That was Fun and Boring all at the Same time :P

Hope you Enjoyed
Nolan Out!

Edit:
P.S. I LOVE TIM HAWKINS