Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gotta Keep Up!

So I have noticed that Mike has started to catch up to me in blog post so I figured I would at least try and keep up!

So today I was at chapel and it was awesome as always. Tony spoke at chapel for the second service and I have noticed that I REALLY enjoy when he speaks he is always clear right to the point, and doesn't care if he makes people feel uncomfortable with what he is talking about. I think that is why I enjoy it so much, think it challenges me with what he talks about, witch is always good. So that was my day at church...

and right now I am sitting here with Ben, Zach, Shelby, and 5 empty pizza boxes so it is was a good day all in all. But all good things must come to a end, and tomorrow I work at 8am... Sad, but true. But hey this week should be good the whites are in town and some Timmins People are coming here on Thursday.

Well thats about all I have to say tonight!

Nolan Out!