Thursday, March 18, 2010

Group 1 Crew

So I'm back! Did you miss me? Good!

So today is going to be a good day! You know why? Because I got to sleep in, and what a Nice sleep in it was! I also get to mock Ben because he has to go to school early and doesn't get to sleep in. HA! In your face! So no that I got that off my chest I shall get on with the rest of this blog update :D

Oh! I guess I should also mention that Beatrice is coming to my house today, and I'm still trying to figure out if it is a good thing or a bad thing! Haha!

Well I guess I might as well put a bit of a plug about yesterday night. Yesterday night we went to the Simards house were we had a Bonfire, and to hang out with Allie and Chelsie it was a good time to say the least. And just remember everything is better on fire!!

Well that's About all I got to time say today, And by that I mean to say is that I have more important things to do and by more Important things I mean... Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 here I Come!! :D



Nolan Out!