Saturday, March 6, 2010

PLus+ 1

We are adding another Blogger to this blog... But Instead of telling you who it is, I'm going to let you wait and then you'll see! I Know I can be a Jerk!

Well This weekend has been pretty good, Mike and Steve both came over and are staying here the weekend and in about 5 mins we are going to C&C so I have to make this quick!

Here is a Riddle Post Answer in the Comment Box:
"My first is double twenty-one but twice of twenty-two,
Decipher it and you will see that statement is quite true.

My next two are just three apart, or, looking at the link,
You'll have the answer easily and will not have to think.

My fourth is so more ways than one, so long as you can spell,
While my fifth splits first and second, so what is it? Can you tell?

It may seem like these words of rhyme are nonsense things to say,
Though the five together are right here (two ways) so what are they?"


P.S. Football at the Ex Center Tonight!