Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beards make awesome


So back in Timmins for the day. This is the first written post I have made in several weeks, and for that I apologize...... Anywho onto awesome things!! This week of camp was for the most part completely awesome! The weather was amazing had a fair bit of free time and much good food. I also might add that people from the small town in northern Ontario known as Matheson. I have realized that it is a town full of......"special" people who need lots of love and even more care. Oh, and those shoulder pads are soooo boss!!! The inside jokes at camp have been abundant and for that I am grateful. Anywho I will be posting yet another video blog later on tonight.

Until then remember these awesome rules...
1. Always remember the Pillage before you burn
2. Those who live by the sword will be shot by those who don't
3. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted then used against you
4.Pardon my driving I was reloading my gun
5.Law of gravity: you can't fall off the floor