Sunday, July 4, 2010

Harry Potter has DIED

A little over two years ago, my sister Vanessa went on an adventure. She began a quest for a technology that would forever be her aid as she battles the struggles of post secondary education.
A LAPTOP
She searched for days, but unfortunately could find nothing that would fulfil her computer needs. Then one day, one rainy, dark, lonesome day, Vanessa came upon a beautiful HP laptop. It had exactly what she needed. A swivel screen. She could rotate it and have the screen closed, yet facing upwards so she could write directly onto Microsoft Word. She needed this to help her with her Calculus and Physics notes.
It was a magical laptop, and Vanessa quickly began calling it Harry, Harry Potter.

Today, July 4, 2010.... Harry Potter has died. That beautiful swivel screen has become black...never to regain colour again. Vanessa, the one that loves Harry more than anyone else has fallen into a deep, heart wrenching depression.

Vanessa,
If you're reading this, on behalf of the readers, my fellow bloggers, Steak Sauce (my HP) and myself, I would like to extend my most sincere condolences for your loss.