Friday, July 30, 2010

Copious Quantities of Starcraft is Good for the Kidneys!

En Taro Tassadar, blog people!

I am in no way addicted to Star Craft.
I am MOST CERTAINLY NOT looking forward to getting off work tonight and playing it all weekend. I am also not obsessed with any thoughts of it's gameplay, and I certainly did not dream about it last night.
The rumors of my marriage proposal to the game's box is also false. Not to mention troubling.

Now with that out of the way, lets broach another topic:

School! Moving out of home! Being around other living beings all day, and being separated from my Computer for many hours at a time. (Thankfully, I will still have Timothy!)
How am I going to put up with it? Will I survive? And is Robert Pankiew actually a Cyborg?
All of these things are a mystery.
My schedule is looking pretty harsh at any rate. Wednesdays I'll be at the university from 10 AM to 10 PM.... But on the Flipside, I get Friday off!  I might just use that time to play Star Craft! Or Not do homework! Anything like that I suppose.

What really worries me though is the social side of it all. It's no big secret that I don't like crowds. Or just people, really. If I interact with most people, I feel frustrated, end of story. So being put into this more mature environment where I might not be able to just get away with scaring people off intentionally... It's a bit unnerving.
I suppose the same strategies apply: Keep to myself, keep to my work, stay busy.

Living on my own? That's another big one.
I'll be at my older brother's place, sure... But with the amount of time he's with his Girlfriend I may as well be living on my own.
Am I supposed to take care of myself then? How do I do that? Do I need to cook? Or clean? ARGHHH.

If you'll excuse me, i'm off to invent robot servants to do all that for me.
Later all!