Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cheese Burger Flavoured Doritoes

That's whats comforting me... The fact that someone stole my million dollar idea and made money off of it... I thought of it first.

They taste really strange... It's not like any cheeseburger its like exactly a mcdonalds cheeseburger.

As I lie in bed i'm awaiting for our departure to Ottawa, I just got home a mere 30 minutes ago... This post will be short.


Jesus Loves you and you should never forget that, don't get caught up in the theology of it all and forget how far the east is from the west. Don't plan your life out because thats not the way God wants it. Faith goes alot farther than you think. Don't spend all your time studying the bible, I mean God's word is great, but if there's never time for evangelism or teaching where's it all going to go? The whole worlds a mission, be compelled to love.