Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Scare Tactics!

Scare tactics work...  Let me give you a hypothetical situation to prove this. lets just say You have this hypothetical blogger who never makes any hypothetical blog posts. So you kick said hypothetical Bloggers off the hypothetical Blog for a while then make them hypotheticaly beg to come back and then they seem to post more often hypothetical, It's like MAGIC! Yay For hypothetical Magic!

Above is a picture of one of the Best cabins EVER!

Well this is the second day of Family Camp 2 and it Isn't as interesting as Family Camp 1 but it has still been a good time. On the down side there are to many old people here at Family 2 on the Up side there are no stalkers. So far this week we have done quite a bit of work. We built some shelfs(Some very sexy shelfs), we cut some brush, we've leveled some ground, cut some grass, and got a few wasp stings. And we still have a bunch of work to do before the end of this week, and we have to get it done before the end of this week only because this is the last week I work maintenance this summer. 

Next week I get the week off. This is a wonderful thing. I have a lot of sleep to catch up on and lots of gymming to do, and I ran out of body wash so I need some more, for the time being I am stealing body wash from who ever leaves theirs in the shower.

Well I think it is about time to play some Zelda!

Yay For Emulators!

Nolan Out!