Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unrelated Post Name

I have come to the realization that most of our posts have nothing to do with what we are actually talking about. Just a strange point I thought I would throw out there. Anywho, its that time of week again where I get to make a post. Its Saturday night! one night of complete awesomeness. Next is senior girls, and I can assure you it will be well....interesting to say the least. Most of these girls are somewhere in the 12-14 area and "boys" have just gone from being icky to being the main point of their attention. This as always, spells bad news for us male workers. However, having to be nearly invisible at all times makes for some good fun. Either way I'm not working kitchen, so that means more free time and more importantly more sleep time :).

Anyway, enough about my life. So many people are traveling these days I figured I should do something helpful. So what better way than by telling them some very important laws, that we may not have here in Ontario.

law#1 In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive while sleeping.

law#2 In California, it is illegal for a woman to drive a car while in a housecoat.

law#3 In West Virginia, it is only lawful for a baby to ride in a stroller.

law#4 In Florida it is against the law to put livestock on a school bus.

law#5 In Washington State, it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon that is more than six feet in length.

and a special law for all you couples out there: In Utah, daylight must be visible between dancing couples.