Sunday, July 25, 2010

Humble Apologies

Dearest Readers (and the other ones too),

I humbly apologize for not posting yesterday. I shall give you the whole story. Kind of. I'll leave out the really boring stuff.

-

Date: Saturday, July 25th, 2010
Time: 11:42
Current location: In my bed, in my house, Sudbury, ON, Canada.

I have been woken up. Now I am on the computer. It is happy. NEWSPAPERS! They are very late to be delivered to me, to be delivered to other people. They are here. Now I am delivering them. Delivering done. Ta da. No more screens till 7 PM. Family rule.

-

Date: Saturday, July 25th, 2010
Time: 8:37
Current location: In the kitchen, in my house, Sudbury, ON, Canada.

Company has come and I have not been able to get on the computer yet. I have been planning to go to Chapters all day yet have had many things to do that have unfortunately postponed this visit. I plan to quickly bike there, grab a book, pay for it and bike back. Unfortunately, as I arrive at Chapters, I spawn a headache and a degree of nausea. It worsens throughtout the trip, thoroughly ruining my little outing. When I do get home, I pop some Tylenol and go to lie down. Things get worse. I have a shower. Things get worse. I go to bed. Things get worse. I take some Ibuprofen. Things get better after half an hour. I fall asleep.

-

Date: Sunday, July 26th, 2010
Time: 2:11 AM
Current location: In my parents room (where I fell asleep earlier), in my house, Sudbury, ON, Canada

I wake up. I feel fine. Except that now I must go to bed. And its too late to post.

THE END

-

That's what happened.
Now I go get Ice Cream.

Oh yes, on my way to Chapters, infront of Lasalle High School, I was forced to bail off of my moving bike due to a swerve to avoid a bush. Happy face.

Shiny new T-Shirt store.