Sunday, September 26, 2010

Achievement

Okay Nolan here!

I just got a great Idea!

Every 2 Weeks I am going to post a list of  "Achievements" for you guys to complete.

Now the rules for this are Simple and as Follows:

  1. Take a video of yourself doing an Achievement and and post it on Youtube.
  2. Send me the link of the Youtube video at Nolan.ool@gmail.com
  3. With the subject "Achievement".
  4. Now wait.

I will watch and post the few best Videos of people completing  the Achievements on the Blog Every week!

I might even start giving out prises if this get popular enough!

Well I think most of you understand it!

So with out anymore ado here is the list!



Achievements

  1. Eat an Animal Burger from A&W.
  2. Jump from something more then 10 feet high.
  3. Have a Lightsaber battle with special Effects.
  4. Make your own version of the Awesome Blog logo(Just send the picture to my email. No Youtube needed from this Achievement)
  5. Ask a random stranger if they have read The Awesome Blog.

Well there you go! There are your Achievements for the next 2 weeks! Go forth and Complete!

Nolan Out!