Thursday, September 30, 2010

$I JUST WON THE LOTTERY$

HEY! I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!

Haha! Just kidding it was a scam email I got!

Okay for real, Who ever makes these scams really needs to stop because they are starting to get really annoying! And like come on who is going to fall for this piece of crap... I don't even play the Lottery! Ohh! Man I love Spam, I am going to Start making fun of some of spam emails I get!

Any ways Here is the Email!

Also see at the bottom, the name just above the Phone Number, Who is the Carole Machine, Robot Much? You could try a bit better to cover up the fact that a robot sent this email!

Well the One Million Dollars I get, I am going to put every penny I get of it to the blog! So when this money gets put into my bank account, expect big things from this blog! 

Anyways Thats my Email Spam Rant of the Day!

Nolan Out!