Monday, September 6, 2010

Hmmf.


Hey, so today I went to Orientation at Heritage College with Bea. Turns out her room mate likes Reba, which is one of my favourite shows hahaha. Gingers. She was a good roomate though, one of the friendlier of the crowd. ALTHOUGH we soon had a rivalry after an intense match of "Steal the Bacon" where I violently pushed her out of the way and won! Unfortunatly she didn't share my joy...

So last night I took the biggest dump, and I'm staying at these peoples house who are SUPER tidy, and so I took this giant dump and it has refused to go down... So I left it! AH! It's really awkward.

Beatrice's other dorm mate is from Huntsville who's 6'1" and her boyfriend who's been homeschooled all his life and is in college at home through Liberty University is 6'5"
I thought it was pretty funny.

Anyway that was my day, i'm super exhausted now and plan on napping