Saturday, September 25, 2010

Old Emails

Remember when MSN or Hotmail first came out? If you were like me, you would have been around ten years old. At this age many of us had thriving imaginations driven by cartoons and Nintendo 64. Now combining a childish imagination and a fantastic, new, and exciting way to communicate with friends and you get... Wait for it... Ridiculously stupid email addresses!

As I recall my old email was penguins_forever@hotmail.com. Whoa... I was so cool. And I really liked penguins.

Fortunatly MSN has created a solution to terrible email addresses. Check it out here.

Does anyone remember using myspace as a social network? It now seems to be taken over by the "scene" if you know what I mean... although many indie artists use it to promote their music, so at least its somewhat useful.

Now to the readers, it's time to get your feedback. Did you ever have a wierd email, myspace, or even facebook account? If so, tell me about it!