Sunday, September 5, 2010

Behold they come!

So as the school year kicks off....(well at least for you high school people, I haven't started yet muahahahahaha!) People are moving away from home for their first year of post-secondary education. For many this is a time of freedom, a time to spread their wings and see how they function under their own power. For other its a terrible nightmare! For me it was incredibly exciting. First time in my own apartment, and complete control over what I could and couldn't do. Of course this means an immense amount of responsibility as well. I suppose that it largely depends on the person, their age, and gender as to whether they are excited or dismayed about leaving. Either way, many have moved and I wish them luck in their new abodes.....and for those of you who are lucky enough to be in dorms........GOOD LUCK!!!!
























In other news, I have spent the last week being lazy and doing nothing. You should try it sometime its rather useless :p