Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some Pondering Of Deep Moral Truths!

Baha! If you really thought I was going to be Serious... Well you suck and should know better then to think that I'd write something Important! hehe! 

I'm annoying, the other bloggers can attest to that, It's kinda like the goal of my life. Make friends and then annoy them, but not to annoy them as to force them to not be friends any more. So becoming my friend is kinda like a trap of never ending torment for you, and never ending enjoyment for me... I WIN!

Anyways...

Awesome 2.0 is well on its way to being more then just an Idea. Also guys we may want to think of a new code name,  Breanna Broughton brought it to my attention that J***** B*****'s(I don't swear) new album is titled 2.0, Just say'n...

 But on a another note I'm going to let you in on a few secrets about Awesome 2.0

  • We have bought a domain name. This means no more .blogspot in the address bar! YAY! and for your information and because we know how cerious you are the new blogs address is www.*********.ca, funny it's the same as my password.
  • And yes we have changed our look a little. This means it is now MORE Awesome then this sites design by like 3.14 Times  ---> Click Here For Preview
  • Okay So for my last secret there will be a new feature for all of you people to enjoy and not just us... well I don't want to spoil the surprise on this one so I wont tell you anything more!

Well thats my Blog Update for the week

Nolan Out!