Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nearing 400 posts!!

Remember when the Blog first began? remember how it somewhat resembled Poop? Yeah lets not think about that! Anyway, today I have come to the realization that there are few things in this world that I hate more than smokers breath! Its D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!!! Like seriously! And the thing that makes it worse, is when you are partnered up with a heavy smoker and in close proximity to them for a few hours. I honestly don't see why anyone would think that smoking is cool. That's not the innocent little home schooled church boy talking either. Like nassssty stuff!!

Phew!

Anyway, that's my rant for the day!

How has yours been?

Mine has been pretty great, at least this morning was. I got to sleep in until 11:30 and WOW! I woke up at 8:00 and was like blegh! but then I remember I could sleep for another 3 1/2 hours! it made my day! :D

Sleeping in = AWESOME

See Nolan I post!!!


Don't worry I sense some sweet videos. And no I don't mean YouTube videos.

Well...I guess they will be on YouTube, but they will be mine :D