Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi


You know whats awesome? Every time I write a new title for my next post I get a list of allllll the old titles I have used. It brings back some found memories :D Remember when Joel used to make GOOD videos? When Nolan.....wel Nolans always failed, but they were good for poking fun at. Then there was that time that mike made that epic Vlog with the Zombies in it. That was EPIC!






In other news I have another fundraiser fight tomorrow :s kinda nervous, but not as much as I was last time. The first time is always the worst. I'm even going to have a rematch with the same guy I fought last time. Of course I can't really say I'm coming for revenge, or that I am defending my victory from last time, since there was no actual winner. I am very much looking forward to it and he is a great sport so it should be a great time!

Also to all you people out there that might be wondering. NO the answer is NO! I am not coming to Fall Classic. Call me a scrooge or lazy or whatever you want, but unfortunately I need to eat, and to eat you need money. and to get money you need a job, and to get a job you you need to apply....I NEED TO APPLY!!! So yeah, plus I have a match tomorrow. :) Sorry guys I will miss Fall Classic very much......